Friday, December 24, 2010

Do the dems get it?

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to the New York Times "The economy has been awful all over the country. The economy is the reason you had the uproar from the Tea Party. That's all it was."

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/12/24/dems-must-face-facts-midterm-results#ixzz194FbDmZM

Wrong Harry Reid, the economy is part of it but the rest is the democrats and their agenda. We do not like to be told what car to drive, what gas to put in it, what food to eat-how much sugar I can use and whether I can use salt, what I feed my kids and how much of it, what insurance I have-how much of it and where to go. If I can have a gun or if the internet is free of interference, how I heat or cool my house, if I want solar panels I will get them not to be forced to do that. All I have to say on this Christmas Eve and yes I will say Merry Christmas not Holidays, is butt out keep your nose out of my business. I have managed to live 60 years without the government telling me how to live and I suppose I can live the other 20 plus years without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment